Looking for a job? Well, we’re looking for great people to join our team!
As with the shop positions, you must be positive, hardworking and have excellent customer service skills. You MUST have professional experience (i.e. grooming your own dog doesn’t count) and the desire to become a part of your customer’s plan of taking care of their dog. You must be gentle, loving and patient with dogs, and have the ability to deal with each dog’s individual needs. Because we are also a self-serve shop, you will to be able to work well within a team to insure that each customer leaves happy.
To apply for a grooming or bather position, please send the following:
- Three professional references
- Schedule availability
Send these, or any questions, to: email@example.com No phone calls please!
front of house:
- Must be positive, hardworking and capable individual who likes dogs and loves people!
- You must be able to work independently, but also as a part of a team.
- You’ll need excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and an eye for detail.
- You MUST be able to work through-out the holiday season (we're closed on all major holidays-Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc).
- Positions are primarily part-time (20-30 hours a week)
- As the name implies, it’s a “dirty” job, and obviously there’s a lot of cleaning involved, but at the end of the day, you’ll leave knowing you’ve helped provide a much-loved service to local dog-owners.
This person is responsible for:
- providing excellent customer service
- answering phones
- assisting customers with their dogs
- taking appointments
- cashing people out
- keeping the shop clean at all times
- explaining process to new customers
- assisting teammates when needed
You must have:
- high attention to detail: dots every “I” and crosses every “T”.
- strong organizational skills knows how to budget time efficiently
- listening skills: lets others speak and works to understand what they’re saying
- team attitude: offers help and guidance when possible and asks for it when needed
- excellent customer service skills
- outgoing personality
- ability to multi-task
- ability to work in a team and on your own
- a sense of urgency
- some experience in retail or service industry
- a love of dogs AND people
- ability to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- ability to work during holiday season (closed all major holidays)
To apply for a shop position, please click here and complete the application:
Thanks so much and happy hunting!
Blair and Alesha