After bathing your dog do you ever think, "Why doesn't he look like he does when he comes home from the groomer?!?" Well, we're going to help you with that!
In this session attendees will learn the importance and the basics of dog bathing to maintain a healthy dog coat for furry family members including:
- What brush will work best on your dog’s coat
- Best practices on properly brush your dog to reduce shedding and keep pets mat free
- How often dogs need to be bathed
- Proper Ear Cleaning
- How to brush dog’s teeth
- Proper handling techniques
- Properly drying your dog to reduce health issues
The first 3 registered can bring their dogs to be bathed by you during the workshop. The rest of the attendees will receive a voucher to be used at any of the locations at another time.