The Texas summer heat can be ruff on our furry family members. Here are a few tips to make this time of the year more comfortable for them:
- Exercise your dog early in the morning or late at night for cooler temperatures.
- Keep your dog hydrated by carrying water for them when out and about.
- Never keep your dog in a parked car as vehicles retain more heat than an open area.
- Incorporate swimming or replace a walk with swimming for exercise.
- Freeze chicken stock into a pop bowl for a delicious cooling treat your dog will be sure to enjoy.